Cold Pressed Juice Prep
Erewhon Organic Market and Cafes strive to sell only the purest, ethically and sustainably produced foods, wellness and beauty items, and household goods.
We support local organic farmers and growers; we partner with suppliers who share our concerns, values, and help build our communities by listening and learning together. We recycle, reuse and minimize waste as much as possible, and act in ways that protect the resources of our planet.
We are building a team of passionate, committed individuals who each play a vital role in making Erewhon a special place. If you are looking for a CAREER and want to be part of something bigger, we'd love to hear from you.
What We Offer:
- Based on your experience ($16 - $18 per hour)
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401K plan with 3% match for full time employees, to include 50% off one meal per day and a 20% discount to all of our store locations for all employees.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare and create all Cold Press Juice products and ingredients safely while maintaining high productivity levels daily
- Prepping vegetables: washing, chopping, and safely storing prepped items.
- Cold pressing produce and nuts for Erewhon juices, tonics, and milks.
- Bottling and merchandising juices, tonics, and milks.
- Uphold organic standards and health expectations for produce.
- Clean and sanitize work station and glass bottles for juices, tonics, and milks.
- Frequent knife handling to prep produce.
- Schedule from 5:00AM - 1:30PM and 8:00AM - 4:30PM, including weekends.
What You Will Bring:
- Food Handler Card (or willing to obtain one during the first two weeks of employment).
Erewhon Markets is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.