Erewhon Organic Market and Cafes strive to sell only the purest, ethically and sustainably produced foods, wellness and beauty items, and household goods.
We support local organic farmers and growers; we partner with suppliers who share our concerns, values, and help build our communities by listening and learning together. We recycle, reuse and minimize waste as much as possible, and act in ways that protect the resources of our planet.
We are building a team of passionate, committed individuals who each play a vital role in making Erewhon a special place. If you are looking for a CAREER and want to be part of something bigger, we'd love to hear from you.
What We Offer:
- Negotiable based on your experience ($16 - $19 per hour).
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401K plan with 3% match for full time employees, to include 50% off one meal per day and a 20% discount to all of our store locations for all employees.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with staff to list expected deliveries.
- Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt.
- Unload packages from incoming trucks.
- Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged.
- Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.).
- Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements.
- Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place.
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control.
What You Will Bring:
- Proven experience as receiving clerk or similar labor position.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities.
Erewhon Markets is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.