Vitamin & Health Associate
Erewhon Organic Market and Cafes strive to sell only the purest, ethically and sustainably produced foods, wellness and beauty items, and household goods.
We support local organic farmers and growers; we partner with suppliers who share our concerns, values, and help build our communities by listening and learning together. We recycle, reuse and minimize waste as much as possible, and act in ways that protect the resources of our planet.
At Erewhon we believe in training and preparing our members to be ready to give our customers a stellar experience. We are building a team of passionate, committed individuals who each play a vital role in making Erewhon a special place. If you are looking for a CAREER and want to be part of something bigger, we'd love to hear from you.
What We Offer:
- Negotiable based on your experience ($17.50 - $18 per hour)
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401K plan with 3% match for full time employees, to include 50% off one meal per day and a 20% discount to all of our store locations for all employees.
What You Will Do:
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Advising customers about supplements and assisting with any questions they may have.
- Assisting with inventory management of the Nutrition department.
- Utilizing sales tactics such as basket building and upselling.
- Maintaining the department aesthetic by stocking, facing, and merchandising product.
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager.
What You Will Bring:
- Previous experience in the natural health industry required.
- Genuine passion for health and nutrition.
- Customer service focus and motivation to help people.
- Morning and weekend availability.
Erewhon Markets is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.