Barista / Wellness Bar Manager
Free Employee Parking is Available!
We Are Growing! This Role May Result In Appointment To New Location!
Erewhon Organic Market and Cafes strive to sell only the purest, ethically and sustainably produced foods, wellness and beauty items, and household goods.
We support local organic farmers and growers; we partner with suppliers who share our concerns, values, and help build our communities by listening and learning together. We recycle, reuse and minimize waste as much as possible, and act in ways that protect the resources of our planet.
As a Barista/Wellness Bar Manager you'll have ultimate responsibility for the successful operation of a specific store location and maintaining the values of the company.
The role has a strong element in ensuring that the store delivers high-quality products and great customer service
What We Offer:
- Pay negotiable based on your experience.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401K plan with 3% match for full time employees, to include 50% off one meal per day and a 20% discount to all of our store locations for all employees.
What You Will Do:
- Supervise scheduling, labor cost controls, inventory management, sales, operations, human resources of the Barista/Tonic Bar department.
- Manage stock and equipment inventory.
- Order product and other supplies.
- Oversee store maintenance, cleanliness and security.
- Coordinate staff scheduling, and motivate and encourage staff to achieve targets.
- Administer payrolls/labor costs.
- Train and develop new and existing staff.
- Ensure store complies with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained.
- Implement and innovate new promotional campaigns for the bar.
- Prepare reports and other employee performance documentation.
- Train at other Erewhon locations, if necessary.
What You Will Bring:
- 3 years minimum experience as a Barista required.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to travel and work out of our other Erewhon location, if required.
Erewhon Markets is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.