Erewhon Organic Market and Cafes strive to sell only the purest, ethically and sustainably produced foods, wellness and beauty items, and household goods.
We support local organic farmers and growers; we partner with suppliers who share our concerns, values, and help build our communities by listening and learning together. We recycle, reuse and minimize waste as much as possible, and act in ways that protect the resources of our planet.
We are building a team of passionate, committed individuals who each play a vital role in making Erewhon a special place. If you are looking for a CAREER and want to be part of something bigger, we'd love to hear from you.
What We Offer:
- Negotiable based on your experience ($19 - $26 per hour).
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401K plan with 3% match for full time employees, to include 50% off one meal per day and a 20% discount to all of our store locations for all employees.
What You Will Do:
- Allocate workload and supervise maintenance staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Hire, train, and schedule maintenance team.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Monitor expenses / maintenance budget, equipment inventory, and place orders when necessary.
- Complete other duties assigned by Store Director.
What You Will Bring:
Erewhon Markets is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.