Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What we offer:
- $17 - $20 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- 401k with 3% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
What You Will Do:
- Provide excellent cashier customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist cashier supervisors in controlling customer flow and backed up lines by reducing waiting time for customers.
- Follow proper procedures for cashiering check out, handling of tenders, use of tares, sales of alcoholic beverages, and use of PLUs and UPCs.
- Follow all cash handling procedures: understand, meet and exceed Erewhon cashier variance policy.
- Follow established cashier procedures to report errors in retail pricing or signage.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized cashier station and shopping environment by changing tapes as needed, sweeping floors, and completing all required cashier logs.
- Adhere to safe work practices and ensure compliance with all applicable US regulatory rules and regulations.
What You Will Bring:
- Previous Retail or Cashier experience required.
- Customer Service Focus and great work ethic.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with seven current stores (Calabasas, Fairfax, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City, and Venice) and three more NEW locations opening soon (Beverly Hills, Culver City, Pasadena).
Erewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.