Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What we offer:
- $22 - $25 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
- 401k with 3% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more…
What You Will Do:
- The Café is the forefront of customer service and hospitality for the store. It is imperative that this person exhibits strong communication skills, as he/she communicates directly with the café team and will need to communicate effectively with customers. Café Associates should have natural leadership skills and an optimistic attitude and be willing to go above and beyond for their customers.
- Full understanding and knowledge of the Erewhon brand and overall Café menu.
- Responsible for ensuring all opening and closing tasks are completed by Café Associates and Trainers during their shift.
- Displays leadership by anticipating guests and Café needs by following all food safety standards while providing prompt and courteous services to guests in the café.
- Maintains clear communication with Café Manager to ensure cohesiveness with Café Team.
- Contributes to positive work environment by multi-tasking and keeping a calm demeanor during periods of high-volume rushes.
- Complies with food and safety measures, ensuring that the Café is setup for success during routine site visits.
- Engages with guests in a positive manner and responds to guest needs.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What You Will Bring:
- Minimum of 2-3 years customer service, retail or food service experience.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Candidates must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Food Handler Certification (Basic Food Safety) required.
- Must be 18 year of age or able to provide a work permit.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with seven current stores (Calabasas, Fairfax, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City, and Venice) and three more NEW locations opening soon (Beverly Hills, Culver City, Pasadena).
Erewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes