Store Manager/Manager on Duty
Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What we offer:
- $26 - $33 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- 401k with 3% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more…
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
What You Will Do:
- Assists Store Director and Asst. Store Director in responsibility of the store.
- Forecasts/reforecast business, focusing on productivity to meet sales goals.
- Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into the store through community events (weddings, parties, etc.).
- Helps Store Manager in identifying training needs and providing ongoing training opportunities to the team as needed.
- Assists in hiring to the needs of the business, actively recruiting to ensure open positions are filled quickly.
- Ensures company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes all Merchandise Calendar direction, campaigns, and sales promotions in a timely manner.
- Ensures all pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times.
- Responsible for controlling inventory stock levels and reordering as necessary within budget.
- Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
- Manages and controls shrink.
- Other duties as directed by management.
What You Will Bring:
- 3-5 years of experience as a grocery assistant store manager or equivalent management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with seven current stores (Calabasas, Fairfax, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City, and Venice) and three more NEW locations opening soon (Beverly Hills, Culver City, Pasadena).
Erewhon Markets is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.