Stock / Pick Associate
Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What we offer:
- $16.50 - $19 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
- 401k with 3% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more…
What You Will Do:
- Checking finished goods and packing materials in preparation for shipping/distribution.
- Verifying packing lists, shrink wrapping, palletizing and staging finished goods.
- Scanning necessary inventory for goods being shipped/received and stocking material.
- Utilizing electric and manual pallet jack to move inventory.
- Pulling orders from pick tickets and properly staging product.
- Verifying packing lists and shrink wrapping material.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Maintain clean shipping supply area; comply with company procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Able to lift 35–50 lbs repeatedly.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What You'll Bring:
- 1 year of previous experience in food service industry required.
- 1 year previous experience in warehouse shipping/general distribution required.
- Previous experience as Operations Manager back up a plus.
- Experience with inventory count/rotation, driving forklift, standup forklift, reach truck, cherry picker, and electric pallet jack required.
- Computer savvy, proficient in basic softwares and learning new systems.
- Spanish speaking skills helpful, but not required.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with 7 current stores (Calabasas, Fairfax, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City, and Venice), a Commissary Kitchen in DTLA, and 3 more NEW locations opening soon (Beverly Hills, Culver City, Pasadena).
Erewhon Markets is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.