Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What We Offer:
- $28 - $35 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily (during in-store visits)
- 20% off in-store purchases
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
- 401k with 4% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more...
What You Will Do:
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to Erewhon locations in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are correct.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager.
What You Will Bring:
- Hold a class-A license.
- Minimum of one year driving experience required.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record within the last 3 years.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to manage time and routes for a streamlined delivery experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strength to lift up to 70 pounds plus bending and twisting
- Familiarity with GPS devices or map apps
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with nine current stores (Beverly Hills, Calabasas, Culver City, Grove (Fairfax), Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City, and Venice), a Commissary and our NEW Pasadena location opening soon!
Erewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.