Clerical Administrator- PM Shift
Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What we offer:
- $20 - $23 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
- 401k with 4% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more…
What You Will Do:
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls and emails.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Label and invoicing for all locations.
- Data entry and verification for large inventory amounts.
- Creating reports through Microsoft Excel.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Assist in payroll functions including filling out status forms, processing terminations and other documentation, audit timecards, and complete deduction forms.
- HR duties, including onboarding new hires and assisting with their paperwork, completing I-9 verifications, coordinating some HR matters, standing as a witness to employee feedback, retaining and filing documents, scanning, mailing etc. and other duties, as assigned.
- Provide support to the Commissary team.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What You Bring:
- At least 1 year of experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or Administrative role.
- Ability to work 40 hours, or felxible.
- Ability to work PM shifts, typically 6pm to close.
- Weekend availability is required.
- Bilingual (Spanish).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Professional attitude.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills - able to speak Spanish.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with nine current stores (Beverly Hills, Calabasas, Culver City, Grove (Fairfax), Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City, and Venice) and our NEW Pasadena location opening soon!
Erewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.