Facility Maintenance Manager
Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health and wellness industry, and we’re rapidly expanding! Our culture comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What we offer:
- $80,000 - $100,000 / yearly (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
- 401k with 4% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much more…
What You Will Do:
- Allocate workload and supervise maintenance staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Schedule maintenance team.
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on facility equipment.
- Work with specialty service providers to coordinate and supervise maintenance of specialty equipment.
- Carry out maintenance tasks and special projects.
- Carry out inspections of the facility to identify and resolve issues.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Monitor expenses / maintenance budget, equipment inventory, and place orders when necessary.
- Other duties assigned by upper management.
What You Will Bring:
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as we expand across Southern California with nine current stores (Beverly Hills, Calabasas, Culver City, Grove (Fairfax), Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Studio City, and Venice) and our NEW Pasadena location opening soon!
Erewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.